Board of Directors
The Board of Directors consists of nine members plus the immediate past president and the current national director. It is the policy-making body of the association and is responsible for the business affairs of the Corporation. Our by-laws were updated and approved at our May 19, 2016 Membership Meeting and you can view them here.
2019 Board of Directors
Jeremy Cox, Strata Corporation
Jeremy Stahowiak, Acme Tools Williston
Mike Dolbec, Windsong Custom Homes
Ken Callahan, Montana-Dakota Utilities
Bob Horab, McCody Concrete
Cassandra Kalal, North Dakota Guaranty & Title
Chrisdee Vega, Troy Vega Installations - Director
Mark Schneider, City of Williston
Julie Hill, American State Bank & Trust
Board Member Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Approves operating and capital budgets.
- Represents the membership of the association.
- Understands issues facing the organization.
- Ensures proper use of assets.
- Establishes short- and long-range goals.
- Establishes the policies governing the association.
- Fulfills fiduciary responsibility to the membership.
- Approves the long range and strategic plan of the association.
- Assures legal compliance with the bylaws of the association.
2019 WABA Staff
701.572.5744 or firstname.lastname@example.org