Board of Directors
Board of Directors shall be the governing body of the Association. The Board of Directors shall have nine board
members, an immediate Past President, a National, Representative, and Williston
City Building Official or designee, for a total of 12 members. All which must
be members in good standing with the Association
Releases. The Immediate Past President and National Representative
may be one of the nine board members. A Director so elected shall hold office
for three years from the date of election or until a successor is duly elected
with three positions expiring each year. The Association at its annual meeting
shall seat the newly elected Directors.
Our by-laws were updated and approved at our November 16, 2019 Annual Meeting & Awards.
To view a copy of the Bylaws, please click here.
If you are interested in becoming a Board Member,
please submit a application.
- WABA Board of Directors Application.
Board Member Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Approves operating and capital budgets.
- Represents the membership of the association.
- Understands issues facing the organization.
- Ensures proper use of assets.
- Establishes short- and long-range goals.
- Establishes the policies governing the association.
- Fulfills fiduciary responsibility to the membership.
- Approves the long range and strategic plan of the association.
- Assures legal compliance with the bylaws of the association.