Board of Directors
The Board of Directors consists of nine members plus the immediate past president and the current national director. It is the policy-making body of the association and is responsible for the business affairs of the Corporation. Our by-laws were updated and approved at our May 19, 2016 Membership Meeting and you can view them here.
2018 Board of Directors
- Mike Dolbec, Windsong Custom Homes - President, National Director
- Terry Olin, Stropiq - Vice President
- Chrisdee Vega, Hilti - Secretary Treasurer
- Bob Horab, McCody Concrete Products, Inc - Past President
- Joan Mainwaring, American State Bank & Trust, Co.- Director
- Mark Schneider, The City of Williston - Director
- Bill Murphy, ReMax/Bakken Realty - Director
- Paul Ficara, Stepping Stones, Inc. - Director
- Jeremy Cox, Strata Corporation- Director
- Ken Callahan, Montana-Dakota Utilities Co. (MDU) - National Director
Board Member Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- Approves operating and capital budgets.
- Represents the membership of the association.
- Understands issues facing the organization.
- Ensures proper use of assets.
- Establishes short- and long-range goals.
- Establishes the policies governing the association.
- Fulfills fiduciary responsibility to the membership.
- Approves the long range and strategic plan of the association.
- Assures legal compliance with the bylaws of the association.