ShamRockin' the Bakken
The Western Area Builders Association (WABA) is excited to
announce that we will be bringing a beloved St. Patrick's Day event to you!
Come have fun with us while sampling some of our community’s favorite entrees
from local chefs!
This event is open to the public to come enjoy food, music, and
BUY TICKET HERE!
2020 ShamRockin' the Bakken
* Must be 21+ to attend
Friday, March 13
5:30 PM to 11 PM
@ the Grand Williston Hotel
Buy TICKETS HERE!
Early Bird Ticket Price: $15/ each & $20/ each at the door!
- Enjoy food & treats from Williston's finest chefs!
- Photo Booth
- Live Band: BALDERDASH
- Special Group Performance by: The America State Bank Dublin
- 50/50 Drawing every Hour: 7, 8, & 9 pm will be for half of
10 pm the 50/50 drawing winner will hit the JACKPOT and receive
half of the remaining pot!
Mr. ShamRock & Miss ShamRock Costume Contest
1st Place: $250/each (Mr. & Miss)
2nd Place: $100/each (Mr. & Miss)
NOTE: Mr. ShamRock & Miss ShamRock costume contest will be
voted on by the event judges and individually; male and female and not as a
- - Food Vendor Awards - -
* People's Choice Award - Best Entree voted by fans
* Best Entree - Voted on by event Judges
* Best Decorated Booth - Voted on by event Judges
- 26th Street Liquor
- 3 Amigos
- Famous Dave's
- My Swirl
- Rockin Bakken BBQ
- The Grand Williston Hotel's Catering
- 2019 Taste of Williston Winner will be returning to try and
keep their title for Best Entree! - Rock N Roll Tacos
* * * THANK YOU EVENT SPONSORS * * *
- American State Bank & Trust Company
- Castle Dream Team with RE/Max Bakken Realty
- Lochend Energy Services LTD.
- The Grand Williston Hotel
- Williston Auto
WABA's Executive Officer: Amber
701.572.5744 --- EO@willistonbuilders.com
NOTE: This event is formally known as the Taste of Williston
om Williston Chamber of Commerce.